Sunday, February 08, 2004

Just For Casey

I didn't know if I wanted to Blog tonight, I have made a lot of changes since I first started. I have really been fascinated with the html language, it is fun to change stuff on my blog using colors and features. Anyway.

This Weekend has been fun I have been working for some of the weekend Friday night at the Pizza Delivery, Saturday morning I ran Powerpoint for the SAU Winter Commencement, and Saturday Night at Pizza again. Today I went to Church, and I worked on some homework, and hanged out with people. Good Times.

I don't know if I am going to stay with the pizza job because I have lots to do this semester with other parts of my life. I am also not enjoying my time spent working there even though many nights I get good money. Just a thought.

Question of the Day: Do Christians in most Churches focus to much in certain scriptures rather than a true relationship with Christ? Do they look to certain verses they learned and pushed on by church leaders?

Tell me what you think.

No comments: