Wednesday, February 11, 2009

If Only Life Was Like A Video Game

Growing up I enjoyed playing video games with my brother, then only thing on certain games if things weren't going well, or the if outcomes we would want to happen were not a reality then we would hit the restart button.

It seems these days with the economy and life many people are trying to find a restart button, to get there life back to the way it used to be. Only life is not a video game. and there are no restart buttons.

We love the idea of restarting and starting anew, just look at how science fiction loves the idea of being reborn, and coming back to life, but that isn't possible. I myself, have done a bit of a change, I can never restart, but I can change, and start a new, not restart, but a new path.

There is however one restart we can have on this earth, it is not a physical restart, but a spiritual one. It happens when we except Jesus Christ into our life. It is where the past sin is forgot and we can start a new, fresh and clean. If only life could be that easy.

As for me, I am enjoying the journey in my new transition and I am trusting the Lord to guide my path in life. I have no idea where it will take me, but I am excited to be on the adventure.

That's all for now.
Bmel

No comments: