Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Living up to Expectations

Everyone has expectations as to how they want or see there life going. For me I have always thought that I would do great things. I guess everyone hopes to do great things, but I am not, at least I think so. Maybe I just need a boost of confidence, or something else. I still want to do great things, but I am starting to ask myself how can I do great things. Now that is the tough questions.

Each of us have our own level of expectations, and most of us fall short. However I do believe this, if my expectations are getting in the way of what God has in store for me I hope my expectations fail, because I believe that God has far better things then I can ever hope and dream of, and I hope I don't screw it up. I think big and have big ideas, but I want to be an instrument of God. And if that means my plans are thrown out the window then so be it.

No comments: